If you have taken high school courses in Alberta, you can obtain a statement of marks from Alberta Education by using your myPass account.

If you took your high school courses in another province, contact the department of education in that province to obtain your high school records. If you have out-of-province documents (e.g., a transcript from another province) or if you received your education outside Alberta, call 780-428-1111. to speak with a counsellor for assistance in choosing the right courses.

Did this answer your question?